 General / 30354
Re: Sopwith Camel (#3451) shipped...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 20:19:26 GMT

Thanks for the images.  I think this set will stand out as a future
classic, just as the Thatcher Perkins did 25 years ago.

The combination of great design and lots of details, many of
desireable parts and an affordable package is really unbeatable.

BTW, are there any alternate models suggested on the box or in the
instructions?

Fredrik