 General / 30336
Re: Sopwith Camel (#3451) shipped...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 16:02:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.general, Rose Regner writes:
Thanks for the pictures. Now what other sets have the 6x16 plate with one
row of studs been found in? I have seen the 6x4 a lot but I can't recall
seeing the 6x16.

It shows up in many Belville sets. Just about any Belville set which has a bed
uses this piece. I think there are a few system sets which use it (for
example, I think 5600  Radio Control Racer uses it for the spoiler).

Cool!  I'd been assuming that "6x16" was a mistake in the original message,
but I just went and looked at the pictures, and counted, and it is 6x16.
I've got a few of this same type of plate/tile (studs on three edges,
otherwise smooth), but they're 6x12.

Yet another reason to get a Sopwith or 4.  (like I needed more...)

James