 General / 30322
Re: Sopwith Camel (#3451) shipped...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 11:10:29 GMT

As of right now, I get an 'Error loading page' - (60) Operation timed out.

Is your site down or something, or is it something between where I am on the
net and your provider?

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Christian Gemuenden" <xtian@brickmaster.de> wrote in message
Hi all,

I received my Shopwith Camel set today and made a few images using my
Mindstorms webcam. The quality is not that good and I don't have enough • time
for a complete set review either. For a few shots, please check this link:

http://www.brickmaster.de/Sopwith/index.htm

Highlights:

No completely new elements but certainly new color-shape combinations.
Lots of dkgrey, red tan and brown, many plates. COOL details on engine,
cockpit and chassis! But - Grr - extremely large stickers (close to 7191 • but
not that many).

Not a typical sculpture set, but a welcome model for every LEGO • collection.

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de