 General / 30318
Re: Sopwith Camel (#3451) shipped...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 02:31:41 GMT

"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message
news:3B032378.F2CADC0@umich.edu...
but let me put it this way..... if
it were up to Lego Direct, they would sell us any part in any color, more
than likely.  But yes, there is someone in Billund that controls the
colors/parts for all sets.

I guess the word CONTROL should capitalized. I can't imagine any other
reason this person would have for limiting colors of parts. Hey, maybe they
will retire soon and get a more liberal replacement.

Rose