 General / 30334
Re: Sopwith Camel (#3451) shipped...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 15:30:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rose Regner writes:
Thanks for the pictures. Now what other sets have the 6x16 plate with one
row of studs been found in? I have seen the 6x4 a lot but I can't recall
seeing the 6x16.

It shows up in many Belville sets. Just about any Belville set which has a bed
uses this piece. I think there are a few system sets which use it (for example,
I think 5600  Radio Control Racer uses it for the spoiler).

Frank