 General / 30332
30331  |  30333
Subject:
Jurassic park III sets at S@H!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 14:57:07 GMT

Actually just one of them is #1371Spinosaurus Attack at $34.99. I didn't
order one because I want to examine it a bit more closely when it hits store
shelves. Karen at S@H told me #1370 Raptor's Rumble would be available
around May 23rd. If anyone is interested doublecheck the info. I was
checking on the Sopwith Camel and she mistakenly told me they had arrived
and sold through but had to correct herself.

I am eager for someone to get, build and post photos of this set, for the
dino figure sure, but also for the plane and the tree.

Jonathan