 General / 30341
Re: Jurassic park III sets at S@H!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 19:05:41 GMT

"Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message
news:GDHIv7.K4z@lugnet.com...
Actually just one of them is #1371Spinosaurus Attack at $34.99. I didn't
order one because I want to examine it a bit more closely when it hits • store
shelves. Karen at S@H told me #1370 Raptor's Rumble would be available
around May 23rd. If anyone is interested doublecheck the info. I was
checking on the Sopwith Camel and she mistakenly told me they had arrived
and sold through but had to correct herself.

I am eager for someone to get, build and post photos of this set, for the
dino figure sure, but also for the plane and the tree.

The 1370 is on the back of the May/June Mania Magazine. If you order any of
the three sets listed, shipping is only $2.50.

Rose