 General / 29340
29339  |  29341
Subject:
8x16 baseplate colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 07:01:55 GMT

Does anyone know if the 8x16 baseplate was ever made in light gray or black?
Also, what (if any) is the general feeling about cutting baseplates for
custom sizes? Normally I am against altering parts, but I am seriously
considering cutting a 8x19 piece out of an old 50x50 light gray baseplate. I
guess I am uneasy about making “the cut” and I'm looking for a little moral
support.

Jay