 General / 29344
Re: 8x16 baseplate colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:34:37 GMT

Don't do it!!! Besides if you do, don't cut an odd number of studs!!!
Blasphamy!!

In lugnet.general, Simon Bennett writes:
Jay said...

Normally I am against altering parts, but I am seriously
considering cutting a 8x19 piece out of an old 50x50 light gray baseplate. I
guess I am uneasy about making “the cut” and I'm looking for a little moral
support.

Jay

You have mine, one of my mottoes is 'any element that is still commercially
available is just plastic. Good plastic, but just plastic.'

Psi