 General / 29356
Re: 8x16 baseplate colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:07:19 GMT

set 1351 has a gray 8x16 baseplate.  It's not cheap, but imho it's better than
cutting. :)

In lugnet.general, Jason Julich writes:
Does anyone know if the 8x16 baseplate was ever made in light gray or black?
Also, what (if any) is the general feeling about cutting baseplates for
custom sizes? Normally I am against altering parts, but I am seriously
considering cutting a 8x19 piece out of an old 50x50 light gray baseplate. I
guess I am uneasy about making “the cut” and I'm looking for a little moral
support.

Jay