 General / 29348
Re: 8x16 baseplate colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:25:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Julich writes:
Does anyone know if the 8x16 baseplate was ever made in light gray or black?
Also, what (if any) is the general feeling about cutting baseplates for
custom sizes? Normally I am against altering parts, but I am seriously
considering cutting a 8x19 piece out of an old 50x50 light gray baseplate. I
guess I am uneasy about making “the cut” and I'm looking for a little moral
support.

Jay

IIRC, I read an assertion somewhere on LUGNET that 16x16, 16x32 and maybe other
size baseplates are actually manufactured by TLC by cutting up 32x32
baseplates. So you'll only be replicating what may happen anyway.

Chris