 General / 29361
Re: Cutting "Moon surface" baseplate? (Was: 8x16 baseplate colors?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:59:18 GMT

After reading your replies, I think I have decided on a compromise of sorts.
I’m not going to cut a custom 8x19 piece, because it does not exist. But
since a 8x16 light gray baseplate does, I’m going to cut out one of those.

I’m not going to cut my old 50x50, instead I think I might use an old 32x32
“moon surface” baseplate.  I have three, all are old and yellowing and when
I was a kid I colored in the craters of two of them with a black permanent
marker. I never use these, so, unless the “moon surface” baseplates are
super rare, I think I will just cut up the worst one of the three to get my
8x16 light gray baseplate. But then again, I might just go out and buy a new
48x48 or something smaller an cut it.

Any comment, suggestions or oppositions are appreciated

Jay