 General / 29347
Re: "maxi" minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:04:38 GMT

Are you able to clean up the blurring on the photos a little?  Some rear
angle shots would be nice, too.

I've also never seen a green space-fig, ever!!  At least that's the color it
appears on my monitor here, unless something has badly affected the color
correction for the shot, that's the color it would be.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"steve wooster" <skw@io.com> wrote in message news:GB6xM8.1u2@lugnet.com...
Hi.

Anybody know the history on these minifigs?

They were included in a large collection I acquired two years ago. Most of • the
other sets in this bunch were from late 80's (e.g. 6285,6274,6990...)

I have placed a regular sized minifig next to them in the first pic.

I have 2 motorcycles, and the two spacemen shown, in this scale.
Motorcycles have same type/qty of parts (1x1 head & tail lights,etc), all • at
this larger scale. Ditto for the spacemen - airtanks, helmets all exact • design
as the normal scale minifig accesories.

Promo? Anybody have anything else in this larger scale?

Thanks,
Steve