 General / 29334
Re: "maxi" minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 00:57:59 GMT

I don't think those are real LEGO figs, just the printing of the "classic
smiley" doesn't match. And the quality of the plastic doesn't seem to be ABS
just from the look of it. JMO

jt

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club

steve wooster <skw@io.com> wrote in message news:GB6xM8.1u2@lugnet.com...
Hi.

Anybody know the history on these minifigs?

They were included in a large collection I acquired two years ago. Most of • the
other sets in this bunch were from late 80's (e.g. 6285,6274,6990...)

I have placed a regular sized minifig next to them in the first pic.

I have 2 motorcycles, and the two spacemen shown, in this scale.
Motorcycles have same type/qty of parts (1x1 head & tail lights,etc), all • at
this larger scale. Ditto for the spacemen - airtanks, helmets all exact • design
as the normal scale minifig accesories.

Promo? Anybody have anything else in this larger scale?

Thanks,
Steve