 General / 29357
29356  |  29358
Subject:
Odd piece color in River Expedition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:52:54 GMT

I was just wondering if anyone else had this "problem."  I ordered a copy of
River Expedition from S@H since it was on special this week.  I got it last
night and put it together and noticed that all the yellow 1x2 1/2 slope
bricks in the box were actually tan.  I checked the other copy of the set I
had that I got about a year ago and those pieces were bright yellow, as the
instructions show.  I actually prefer the tan slopes, but I still found it odd.