 General / 29341
Re: EToys inventory at auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 07:01:01 GMT

EToys fires all its remaining employees.  Bye-bye.  Where are they located?
It would be intersting to attend the liquidation auction.

What is interesting is that Scholastic would have to turn around and resell
all the stock like Lego to a place capable of retailing it. The article also
doesn't mention other bidders. Now if only I could buy Lego at thirty cents
on the wholesale dollar cost...(gets lost in a daydream)

I live in Vancouver, Canada, and a large liquidation house here bought
up some of eToys inventory (local Canadian warehouse?).  They've split
it up amongst several of their outlets.  I've spotted some Lego, but
the prices are absolutely ludicrous, in many cases much more than
regular retail at other stores.  No bargain.

Robin Sather