 Marketplace / Shopping / 6780
Re: The End for EToys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 04:23:26 GMT

It would be intersting to attend the liquidation • auction.

There is an eToys warehouse/distribution center about an
hour and a half
from here (just north on Danville on Hwy. 29 in southern
Virginia).  If
there really is an auction wouldn't you think someone
like Tuesday Morning
would pick up their stock as opposed to the general
public?

IANAL, but based on seeing other going out of business
sales, I think the bankruptcy ruling determines that. Some
liquidate to other stores, some sell to the public, etc. It
also depends on the creditors wants. I don't think we will
be seeing any $5.00 Millenium Falcons or anything like that.
:)

Scott S.
Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net