 General / 27976
Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:22:21 GMT

"J.D. Forinash" <foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu> wrote in message
[snip]

I'm weird. I'd rather buy tubs of lots of colors than bulk in one color.
But I can't get grey that way. (or brown, or tan, or dark grey, or...)
I've been finding that I wind up with uses for colors I never thought I'd
have a use for...

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <

I bought a few more 3033s last night to help replentish my basic brick
supply.  I would really like to see an "alternative colors" tub (gray, dark
gray, brown, etc.) but I doubt that will be coming since we now how the bulk
pacts.  As others have speculated, the bulk tubs are probably loss leaders
(or break even at best) for LEGO so I doubt they will put out a new tub
(although I did see at TRU last night a small tub for $7.99 which had about
200 pieces - I had not seen this before - is it new?).

Tim