 General / 27952
Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:16:52 GMT

As far as I know, Lego has never made a 1x4 in brown.

Well, I know for sure that #7144 (Slave 1) had two of them. Probably not the
best source for these however...

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de