 Off-Topic / Pun / 681
Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:35:49 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
in article G97Jqp.AL4@lugnet.com, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Mark Sandlin writes:

You guys should really space these things out a bit.

Hear, hear! A few light years maybe...

Hey! I never expected this kind of reaction. Especially not en masse. No one
is forcing you to participate so if you don't like it, ISS just too bad.
True, if you ask me my mission, control isn't it, but still, put up or shut
up.

All these puns are making me quasar.

I think you're the one with the warped sense of humor.  I think you should leave
the puns to us, no if's, and's, orbits.

-Tim