 General / 27966
Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:09:55 GMT

Well, I know for sure that #7144 (Slave 1) had two of them. Probably not the
best source for these however...

If were talking about a 'Brown Brick 1 x 4', you may want to go recheck your
information. My inventory of the 7144 does not show that part, so I checked

Yes, sorry for the wrong information! I currently have built an alternate
model (MOC) out of my two Slave 1s (using only their pieces though).
Unfortunately, I used the included brown 2x4 Roof Tiles turned around as
kinda 1x4 bricks. I should have checked the building instructions too, sorry
for that!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de