 Off-Topic / Pun / 670
Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:56:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Tim Courtney writes:

Frankly, I don't have the fuel to keep up with these puns much longer.

Hohman, that was bad. I was hoping that you'd avoid a reentry into this
group unless your puns were better. If you can't improve your puns, I may
lose my launch.

++Lar