 General / 27926
Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:18:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
Folks,

I may be daft and missed this but there are some new bulk bricks and slopes in
the Spring 2000 catalog.  They are all Brown!!!

http://www.nelug.org/temp/Bulk0001.JPG

Eric, whats on the cover of that catalog and when did you get it?

Jonathan