 General / 27969
Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:50:36 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:
OK, now what we have to do is to figure out what 45 degree brown slopes
are available, and which ones aren't (too bad Rob Farver isn't around to
help here).
I know I've seen a few of these around.  So we now have the 4x2 sloped
brick, and the 4x2 ridge slopes from bulk sales.  What about the rest of
these.....

regular slopes 1x2, 2x2, 3x2
inside corner 2x2
outside corner 2x2
roof ridge bricks 1x2, 2x2, 3x2
roof ridge half pyramid (triple convex)
roof ridge gable connector

Well the only ones I know of for sure are the 1x2 and 2x2 regular slopes and
the roof ridge half pyramid (triple convex).

Unfortunately that doesn't allow for any comples roofs just yet but hopefully
LD is considering some, if not all, of the parts you listed as bulk offerings
in the future.  Maybe they could even have a "roof service pack" that contained
a few of each of the parts that are not used as often.

Eric Kingsley

Eric I agree with you completely.  I actually would like LD to sell a regular
sloped brick set, like they used (sort of like they did before with the black
bricks, but they omitted 2 parts).  It would be nice to have and entire set of
these in brown, as well as other colors (blue, black, red green, yellow, etc).

Until they do, we are still limited as to what we can do in brown.

Gary Istok