 Off-Topic / Pun / 685
Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:51:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Tim Courtney writes:
I think you're the one with the warped sense of humor.  I think you should >leave
the puns to us, no if's, and's, orbits.

Ugh. That kinda attitude makes me want to black this hole group.

-Shiri