 General / 27947
Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:30:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
Folks,

I may be daft and missed this but there are some new bulk bricks and slopes • in
the Spring 2000 catalog.  They are all Brown!!!

http://www.nelug.org/temp/Bulk0001.JPG

Eric, whats on the cover of that catalog and when did you get it?

I got it today and it has the Alpha team on the Cover.

  And inside you can see some of the cool Alpha Team vehicles, including a
"tool" platform that launches two "tools" with the push of a button!

     Dave!