 General / 27790
Re: Geeks and Toys on Netslaves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 01:28:38 GMT

Well, what do we have here, a 2gs Buff ro an Embed engineer? God bless
the 2gs! Think you like that, try dumping down into the hearts of the
buggers and play in Machine code. There's nothing like being burried
in 1's and 0's and index cards up to your neck!!

Jamie

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 01:37:26 GMT, Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au>