 General / 26838
Re: Geeks and Toys on Netslaves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:47:46 GMT

Matt Brooks wrote:

Jeff Shiner wrote:

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
Netslaves has an article about geeks and their toys.  It mentions
LEGO too.

http://www.netslaves.com/comments/979826937.shtml

What do others in the community do?
- Jeff

I guess I'm NOT a geek. At least, not a techno geek. I'm a stockbroker.
As soon as I graduate with my bachelor's in May, I'll be workign towards
my CPA degree also. So, no I'm not a geek, I'm a nerd.

Matt

OK, after READING the article, I am definitely a GEEK!!!!!! A big one!
And a netslave to boot!! How scary is that? But I am a geek about five
million times over. Yay me!

Matt