 General / 27230
Re: Geeks and Toys on Netslaves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 22:21:26 GMT

In article <G81LIG.Ks2@lugnet.com>, David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote:
+ Actually wrote this response as a big math equasion
= *Geek*!

On the other hand, you didn't write it as a math equation in RPN, so
you can still be turned from the Geek side of the force...

-JDF [who can be described as most of the things you listed, though my
leatherman is full-sized and my sci-fi-geekery is largely B5 these days...]
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <