 General / 27229
Re: Lego desk owner identity revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:17:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

To clarify a few things:
1) The company contracted me, not the individual.
2) The individual (Darrell Cavens) was not pulling a 'power-trip' to try
to get the desk. The company initiated the offer original (after they
heard he was a LEGO fan -- it's a long story I won't go into).
3) Yes, my website is currently dead to the world because of this
slashdot-ting.
4) Oh, and technically, I am not a member of LUGNET (whoever was batting
that around) [grin]

mystery solved, I guess.

  Feh!  There could be hundreds of desks like that floating around!  And
we've still never proven that this "Eric Harshbarger" person actually exists.

    Dave!