 General / 27225
Re: Lego desk owner identity revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Johnston writes:

On the Sun site that I kept the link to, or Slashdot, the link I cut away?

Aha.  It was on the Sun site, but it was a reader comment.
I was using Lynx, so I missed that the first time.

Ah.  I didn't see a space for reader comments on the Sun site.  I was wondering
if you were somehow responsible for their content for a second there. :D

eric