 General / 27228
Re: Lego desk owner identity revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:46:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

2) The individual (Darrell Cavens) was not pulling a 'power-trip' to try
to get the desk. The company initiated the offer original (after they
heard he was a LEGO fan -- it's a long story I won't go into).

Oh, I was mostly kidding.  It just seemed like a very rock-star thing to do.

"Oh, you want to hire me, eh?  Well, I'd need a salary of $X00,000, a bag of
peanut M&Ms with all the red ones removed waiting for me every morning, and,
uh, a desk made out of LEGO!"

eric