 General / 27247
Re: Lego desk owner identity revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:41:12 GMT

There is a popular website of news and such at:

http://slashdot.org/

often, when something is mentioned on it's front page, the web traffic
that is directed to the higlighted site is so voluminous that the
website mentioned can't handle the load and 'goes down'.

eric

Bryan Wong wrote:

In lugnet.general, Steve Demlow writes:
Eric's original desk site appears to be slashdotted at the moment.

Excuse my ignorance, but what does "slashdotted" mean?

Embarassed,

Bryan

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)