 General / 27271
Re: Remote Control Figures? (Was Re: Bionicle Sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:26:45 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:
   (Actually, all LEGO toys are "action"--it's just that the action
   best involves driving around/flying around and vrooming/whooshing.
   LEGO Trains excepted, naturally.)

Umm, you left out sailing around, what are you, some kind of landlubber?
You don't "drive" ships, and they don't fly, vroom, or whoosh either
(well, ok, so Captain Ahab and the especially cross piratical space
dudes do fly, vroom, or whoosh around...).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com