 General / 27308
Re: Lego Stories (was Re: Remote Control Figures? (Was Re: Bionicle Sets))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:18:52 GMT

in article G84zKs.Fs3@lugnet.com, Timothy D. Freshly wrote:

<snip>

Anyone else feel this way?

Tim

I'm not sure where I stand on this one.  When I was a lad, I would make up
my own stories and characters, regardless of the toy or the toy's story.

I think in order to survive in today's marketplace, it helps to make
something "collectible" or for it to have a story. The only thing they
haven't done for Bionicle yet is give them a cartoon.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego