 General / 27272
Re: Milhouse, LEGO sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 17:31:29 GMT

For me, it's sometimes a challenge to simply follow the instructions
that come with a LEGO model (the Technic Space Shuttle comes to mind),
much less to try building original models and certainly when attempting
to work in three dimensions (my first sad attempt @
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Miscellaneous/dumble1.jpg)
I lose my way.

My question is, how does Eric Harshbarger get challenged?  Does he
literally see objects as LEGO sculptures?  When will this quest for
perfection end?  When the whole world is made out of LEGO?  Eric,
please, for your own sake stop this madness!!  You're torturing us by
making us see LEGO constructions we will never be able to emulate!! :)
(...and I can't wait for the next one)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Eric Harshbarger wrote:

Hi all,

Because the BART SIMPSON model was received so warmly, I decided to
continue with that theme and build his blue-haired buddy: Milhouse.

The results are presented at:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/milhouse.html

(is it time for a LEGO Homer holding a LEGO donut?)

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)