 General / 24067
Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 16:01:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Nichol writes:
It looks to me like the only colors you can get now are:
white, light gray, gray, dark gray, and black
:-(
I didn't know there were three shades of gray. Is this something new or have
I just missed something?
BEN

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com

(...) Suz worked out a color guide a while ago... it's still there : (URL) Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750 <set:2882_1>: Motorboat (LEGO/SYSTEM/Town), '97, 21? pcs, 1 figs (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com

It looks to me like the only colors you can get now are: white, light gray, gray, dark gray, and black :-( (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)