 General / 24003
Re: here comes the next wave of 2001 sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:33:40 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

Where are these grey pieces you are talking about in 7311?  It has 2 VERDIGRIS
1x2x1.3 half-round with 1x1 plates in it, but I don't see any grey.

You mean the GRAY GREEN ones?..:-)))

Selçuk

Erik Olson wrote:

I'm getting nostalgic for Micronauts, looking at
http://www.1000steine.de/katalog/2001/7312.jpg

Impulse-size 7311 has two gray half-round top 1x2. Yum! Life on Mars: spare
parts for Castle? It might not be out of the question.