 Year / 2001 / 228
Re: here comes the next wave of 2001 sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:03:37 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.year.2001, James Trobaugh writes:
Hey are these a new kind of LEGO people?

http://www.1000steine.de/katalog/2001/4118.jpg

I've don't recall seeing them anywhere before.

jt

I Don't Know, but if that "girl" hair fits minifigs, I can tell you what
Hermione from "Harry Potter" will look like.  Is that frizly male hair?
-John Rudy

Yes.  This picture looks like it has the hair from the three
main characters of the Harry potter books.

http://www.1000steine.de/katalog/2001/4176.jpg

Don