 Year / 2001 / 239
Re: here comes the next wave of 2001 sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 04:32:14 GMT

I am getting a really good picture of those Minitalia windows... it's making my
pupils dilate!

So, I have the new white 2x1x2 to stack in different ways, but no white 1x3x4
door, only red. The 1x3x2 would sure solve the width but I like the x4 too for a
shop window. I think I saw one of those once. I don't have any black 2x1x2 at
all, so, I took a 1x4x6 and put a black tile behind it, edgewise. That looks
really nice, it makes me glad they make the 1x4x6 with its three horizontal
bars.

If the 1x1s would come back we could do well by stacking those, but, of course
those were killed off by the coming of "headlight bricks". I guess Castle 375
was the last set to feature them too? Or was there another fire truck with the
hose knotted up in a 1x1 window?

-Erik