 Year / 2001 / 230
Re: here comes the next wave of 2001 sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:42:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nick Cameron wrote:

I think Lego will slowly raise the size of adult minifigures, so by the time
Harry Potter comes out, they'll have the normal minifigs to use as children.
I Pray not.

That would be a very fast 'slowly'.  The Harry Potter sets are supposed to
come out next fall, in less than 12 months.  Less than 1/2 a product cycle
from now.

Steve