 General / 24002
Re: Building manual on sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:12:07 GMT

Sorry Eng, I generally don't like policing things, but as far as I know,
posting messages regarding sales and/or auctions to the groups other
than lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade and lugnet.market.auction. And I
believe you should immediately break this since you already posted quite
more than once, which could cause you lose your posting privileges.

Selçuk

Eng Wee Lean wrote:

Hi, I will move all of my things to Kuala Lumpur in soon.
Currently I have some extra instruction on hand.

The following listing has listed what I have now. They are in good condition.
1254 Shell select shop (2 pieces) – each USD5.00
1854 Velux house (included sticker) - USD20.00
1854 Velux house – USD10.00
4556 Train station (2 pieces) – each USD5.00
4532 level crossing (1 piece) – USD5.00
6445 and 6666 – USD2.00
2881, 6538 and 6550 – USD2.00

Shipping cost is varied.
If you are interesting and need those instruction, please let me know.
If you have extra town sets (1980 ~ 1990) instruction, please let me know too.
We may do exchange.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Wee Lean