 General / 23945
23944  |  23946
Subject:
The Censors have won.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 18:08:44 GMT

Dan sent me an email last night, telling me that he was going to change his
story because of all the whiners.

I pleaded with him not to give in to them, but Dan is at heart a nice guy
and he doesn't want people to be offended.

He left this letter on Brickshelf for you all.

Congratulations to all the censors out there. You've won today. Your kids
are safe.

Hope it feels good.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--