 General / 2080
Re: MiniFig Ponderings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:22:00 GMT

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 01:22:15 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote:
But speaking of track, if there was any other new evidence other than Town Jr.
that TLG was ever headed down that "play-oriented only" track, it would be
trains.

On the subject of Town Jr...  Do you consider 6452 to be Junior? I
can't quite make myself see it as anything else than good for parts :)

The only Jr thing is the 1*2 brick with technic peg sticking out -
that should've been a 1*2 Technic brick with a grey technic peg
instead :) and the other 2*2 with technic peg the same.

ObMinifig: The minifig has no classic smiley :( Are there any sets
with classic smileys left?

Jasper