 General / 2049
Re: MiniFig Ponderings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 18:30:40 GMT

Eric Brok writes:

For a female Technic Fig, have a look at

Hah! That was great! Every once in a while I consider buying a Belville set,
but I can't seem to justify the cost for the very few pieces I want. Maybe I
should just bite the bullet and do it anyway and give the unwanted parts and
figs to my daughter.

-Tom McD.