 General / 2044
Re: MiniFig Ponderings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:32:02 GMT

Tim McSweeney wrote in message ...
I'm not so sure we want Lego action figures.  Chances are, if they give
up on minifigs, they'd use some other existing doll for the action
figures -- and the choices are Scala and Belleville.

In other words, *oowhuwhuwhuwhuwhuhuhu* (body shuddering sound fx :-)

The Technic Figs aren't too bad, apart from the fact that they aren't
modular.

Wish List:

Modular Technic Figs so I can swap leg secions, Arm Section, Heads, • Hair....

Some Female Technic Figs.  The guys are getting lonely.(1)

For a female Technic Fig, have a look at

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok//legomind/insights/other/misc.html

If you want it with full navigation frames:

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok//legomind/insights/other/
and select 'bits and pieces' from menu

Eric Brok
Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: