 General / 17891
Re: Damaged MINT Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 07:38:08 GMT

No, not a local problem of US. Town tyres especially, are always somehow
oily.

Selçuk

Scott-A wrote:

I have found this very annoying of late.  The grease can be quite • noticable
and is hard to remove, and a few small tires can "contaminate" a large
polybag full of parts.

Hmm. I have never noticed this - is it obvious? Perhaps it only effects
US/North American production?

Scott A