 General / 17837
Re: Damaged MINT Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 14:01:22 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

"Scott-A" <scott-arthur@eh105jb.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

Has anyone else ever had damaged Lego in sets?

I once (12 years ago?) had a mismoulded bevel gear in a set.  But
things like this don't happen often, in my experience.

Fredrik

I too have had very few experiences of mis-shaped bricks/pieces.  I have
a very large collection, and only about 12 pieces are misshapen.  Of
these, 5 are from a 1957 set #700 (wooden box), and these 5 are more
cosmetic blemishes than actually being misshaped.  But I have rarely
come across any LEGO that is not near perfect.  Note: I have not yet
opened any of my LEGO boxes newer than 1998.

Gary Istok