 General / 17772
Re: Damaged MINT Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 04:12:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
However, in the same batch of purchases, I had a brand-new
1x3 orange brick that had little "wisps" of black in it, truly the weirdest • thing
I have ever encountered

Come to think of it, that has happened to me also. I had a large white Technic
hubcap with streaks of green trailing through it, but they were on the inside
and almost too faint to notice just by glancing.
Greg Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html