 General / 17843
Re: Damaged MINT Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 14:48:14 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:
- malformed part (has anyone seen this in a LEGO set? I have seen Mega
Bloks sets with malformed parts, but never a LEGO set)

Yes - many of the 4291 red tubs had malformed red lattice fences in:
there was a gap in the lattice at the same point on every malformed one
that I got, so it was probably a mould problem. I had 4 or 5 out of 13
tubs with this problem, and I know others had them too.

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/